ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK NEEDED
In addition to the documents signed in registration, the following documents are required to be turned in by August 15th to be eligible to begin participating with North Hills Hockey Club.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: ALL PLAYERS BORN IN 2001 or 2002 MUST COMPLETE SAFESPORT TRAINING PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SEASON. Register Here
- All High School and Middle School 1 players must complete the PIAA Athletic Physical Form. This is done at NHSD website. CLICK HERE. This must be done and dated after June 1st 2019.
- All High School and Middle School 1 Players are required to have a baseline concussion testing. It is recommended that Middle School 2 also have baseline testing. These can be done through the UPMC and Penguins Heads Up program or at your pediatrician's office. Email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Athletes age 12 and under need to be tested every year.
- Players age 13 and up need to be tested every 2 years.
- If an athlete was tested at age 12, they DO need to return for testing at age 13. Once tested at age 13, they may return every two years for testing.
- Players with a 2007 birth year on the Middle School Team 1 are required to complete and turn in a Bantum Waiver.
- Seniors are asked to complete the Senior Bio form for use in the annual program and senior night publications.
All these forms are also available on the Club Website northhillshockey.org.